Monday, May 4, 2015

May 4th (Day 5)

Often times when I look something up, the first couple of links that come up I automatically will click on and believe. I do not look to see if they are a real website, I just trust that since they are high up on my search bar they are. However, after today's class I am starting to double check every source I go to and make sure it is accurate. I had never thought that there would be such bogus websites out there giving false information. I never realized just how easy it was to stumble across them and potentially believe them. I really enjoyed our last class because it broke me apart from my shell a little bit and opened my eyes to how things really are. As a future educator I need to make sure I am using reliable sources and giving the right information, I also need to make sure I am teaching my students how to find the correct websites that are not hoax's. After a class like we just had I am positive I will be able to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment