Friday, May 29, 2015

May 29th (Day 9)

Today in class we had someone come in and talk to us about what WordPress was and how to use it. He began by having us set up our own free account and talking about all the different tools it had to offer. Once our account was set up we messed around with it and learned how to attach pictures and text to our dashboard. I was honestly really scared for the final project to use either WordPress or DreamWeaver just because I was not very sure on how to use either of them. But after his talking for an hour I feel much more confident and learned quite a few useful skills I can apply later on in my career. I also realized how nice of a website it is and how much kids could use it to make their own website for a class project. After that we also learned more about DreamWeaver and what that program had to offer. Personally for me it was a little more difficult to understand and comprehend, but I still enjoyed learning about it and how it differs from WordPress. Altogether I am very grateful we went over both for such a long amount of time because now I am confident in my abilities to make a final presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment